Instructions how to use Stud 100 spray.
Stud 100 spray intructions how to use
To open your Stud 100 spray, you will need to insert a coin or key to twist the cap open. The bottle is fitted with a cap that’s child resistant.
There is a metered pump that will help you monitor the amount of sprays you use each time. It will take some time before you can finally know how many sprays will work for you.
The manufacturer recommends that you start with 3 or more sprays, starting at the head and then down to the penis shaft. Do not exceed 10 sprays and apply before intercourse. Don’t forget to wash the bottle after using it and store below 25 degree Celsius.
- For external use only
- Do not use Stud 100 if you or your partner are allergic or sensitive to local anesthetics, or any of the inactive ingredients
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin
- Do not use if your partner is pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- Ask a doctor before use if you have, or have had liver or kidney problems or if you are already taking prescription drugs
- When using Stud 100, do not get into eyes, do not inhale
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, if you feel unwell or have unpleasant effects after using the spray
- Stud 100 will not stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases
- Desensitizing results vary with each individual
- Use only as directed